Photo via Flower Explosion
What are your weekend plans? We wrapped up an amazing, eclectic Bohemian editorial shoot led by Kristi this week and can’t wait to reveal the photos soon! This weekend it’s time to relax and enjoy the chilly weather that FINALLY hit Orlando! Welcome, boots and roasting marshmallows! Here are some of my favorite things I’ve come across this week:
- The Shine Project’s new Bravery shirt
- This adorable Tutu du Monde dress my daughter is wearing as a flower girl in March. This is definitely Saylor’s favorite new outfit.
- My sister and step-mom swear by this leek soup cleanse and do it each New Year’s. It’s recommended to cleanse for about 48 hours, though I made it only 36 hours before deciding it was time for dinner. It was tough at times, but I did feel great when it was over! Anyone else ever “cleanse”?
- Where has this chocolate drizzled popcorn been my whole life?? Definitely not on the cleanse.
- I am SO far from being a minimalist but love the idea of living more with less. The idea of a capsule wardrobe fascinates me, as does wearing the same thing to work everyday, and experimenting for short periods of time with making due on much, much less. Jen Hatmaker’s 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess rocked my world.
- Because I love troublesome movies that make you think, I can’t wait to see Room.
- I’m pretty sure Laced Hair Extensions are in my future.
- Modern wedding websites from Riley & Grey. Go see for yourself.
Have a great weekend! xo