Happy New Year from our families to yours! We are so thankful for the couples who invited us to be a part of their wedding in 2016, and can’t wait to meet more happy couples that the holiday engagement season brings. 2016 brought us quite a few highlights, including:
- Tickled Pink’s 7 year birthday
- One of our favorite styled shoots ever, which you can see here, featured on Ruffled
- Brittany and her husband Sam renewed vows in a Vegas wedding chapel
- Our Tickled Pink planner, Michelle, both graduated with an event management degree, AND got married!
- Kristi’s promotion to Lead Planner for our company, which has been such an exciting transition
- Featured wedding publications on The Knot, and various wedding blogs
- Time well spent volunteering for Community Based Care of Central Florida’s annual gala
- Many new friendships within our vendor community!
Looking back, it’s safe to say that 2016 was a fantastic year and we are really looking forward to seeing what 2017 will bring. In the past year I’ve learned that sometimes you just have to put the big scary thing out there into the world. Need change? Say it out loud. Then actually do something differently. Want to try that new project? Then you have to start it. What’s scarier than the “big scary thing”? Never even trying. Set small goals, take those baby steps, and over time the transformation will happen.
So cheers to the coming year, and all the adventure that lies ahead! Happy New Year!